Rock Band™ 4
Start a band. Rock the world.
Rock Band 4 features an improved campaign/story experience, allowing up to four players to create and customize their in-game avatars, form a band, and build a legendary rock career. The social experience gets even better with the new “Shows” Mode, which allows for a fun, frictionless multiplayer experience. Players can drop in and drop out or change difficulty on the fly without interrupting gameplay.
This version is unavailable.
This version is unavailable.
Announced Soundtrack Songs
Toys in the Attic
Short Skirt/Long Jacket
Friday I’m in Love
I Bet My Life
Somebody Told Me
Still Into You
No One Like You
Birth In Reverse
- Release date:
- October 6, 2015
- Harmonix/Mad Catz
- Xbox One
- Harmonix Music Systems Inc.
Break out your vintage gear
Rock Band 4 software will work with most previous wireless Xbox 360 Rock Band and third party wireless music game controllers via the Legacy Game Controller Adapter™, sold separately. The adapter supports up to four wireless Rock Band controllers simultaneously as well as many third party wireless instrument controllers for the Xbox 360.
Load in and tune up with next-gen wireless controllers
- Wireless Guitar Controller: The authentic and classic form of the Fender™ Stratocaster™ is back, with two sets of fret buttons, a silent strum bar, a whammy bar, and a redesigned tilt sensor for fail-proof Overdrive activation.
- The Wireless Drum Controller: Designed for performance and durability, featuring a metal-plated kick pedal and velocity sensitive drum pads for endless play sessions.
- Improved USB Microphone: Completely redesigned with a new look and improved performance, featuring full 48 kHz quality audio, improved gain staging, and distortion prevention that allows singers to sound better than ever.
- Support for legacy instrument controllers and DLC: Most existing Rock Band branded controllers will be compatible with Rock Band 4. Xbox 360® wireless standard guitars and wireless drums will connect with the Xbox One via the Legacy Game Controller Adapter. Rock Band™ 4 also supports your previously purchased Rock Band DLC.
You may also like
Play Together with Xbox Live Gold
Play with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network, get free games, and receive exclusive discounts.Get Xbox Live Gold
The new Xbox One S
The only console with 4K Blu-ray, 4K video streaming, and HDR. The ultimate games and 4K entertainment system.† Available now starting at $299.
† 4K streaming with select apps, see xbox.com. HDR functionality with supported games and TVs.
*Valid during pre-order period for customers who pre-order ANY Rock Band 4 bundle for Xbox One game from a Microsoft retail or online store in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) or Canada. After you preorder, you’ll receive a promotional code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Limit one (1) $20 gift card per qualifying Rock Band 4 bundle for Xbox One game purchased for up to three (3) game titles. Expiration dates may apply to redeem your gift code to your Microsoft Account, and then to spend your gift code funds. Gift code funds can only be used for purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores. Must be 13+. For eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select Xbox stores, the Windows Phone store, the Windows store, and other participating Microsoft online stores. Subject to full terms at microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer only valid to pre-ordering Rock Band 4 bundles.