Thank you for joining the Xbox Insider Program (“Program”). By choosing Accept, you’re telling us that you’re eligible to participate under the terms of the Microsoft Service Agreement and willing to access and participate in previewing and providing feedback on Xbox content before it is rolled out to the general public. Please note that Program updates may not be as stable as the general public release and may temporarily cause diminished or lost functionality.
Like with everything on Xbox Live, the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement apply to your participation.
By choosing Accept, you’re agreeing to provide us with feedback through any official Xbox Insider apps, sites or forums, or other spaces maintained by or affiliated with the Xbox Insider Program.
By your participation in the Program, we may:
- Contact you about the Program in a variety of ways, like email, Xbox Live messages and other methods;
- Collect performance data and error reports to diagnose problems and improve our products;
- Collect additional information on issues that you report during your participation in the Program;
- Inform you about new beta opportunities, such as new games and apps, available to you in the Program;
- Use surveys to get info about your experience or to gauge your interest and qualifications for future prerelease opportunities;
- Share your feedback and problem reports about first and third-party titles with the developers of those titles;
- Update you on Program news and changes; and
- Inform you about special incentives that you may receive through your participation in the Program.
You can opt out of these communications from Microsoft by unenrolling from the Program. Any feedback that you provide can be used by Microsoft without charge, in any way, for any purpose.
We make these opportunities available so you can tell us what you love or don’t love about existing Xbox features and services and what you really want to see make Xbox better. If you ever need help, we’ve got you covered with a variety of official Xbox Support articles. Visit support.xbox.com and search for Xbox Insider to learn more and find answers to frequently asked questions.