Xbox Insider Program
These terms are displayed in the Xbox Insider Hub during registration for the Xbox Insider Program, and are provided here for reference only.
Thank you for joining the Xbox Insider Program (“Program”). By choosing Accept, you’re telling us you’re eligible and willing to access and participate in previewing and providing feedback on Xbox content before it is rolled out to the general public, which could temporarily cause diminished or lost functionality.
Like with everything on Xbox Live, the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement apply to your participation.
By choosing Accept, you’re saying you’ll give us feedback in a private forum at forums.xbox.com, by surveys, or through other feedback methods we may use.
By your participation in the Program, we may:
- Contact you about the program in a variety of ways, like email, Xbox Live messages, and other methods;
- Collect additional information on issues that you report during your participation in the Program;
- Inform you about new beta opportunities, such as new games and apps, available to you in the Program;
- Use surveys to get info about your experience or to gauge your interest and qualifications for future beta opportunities;
- Update you on Program news and changes; and
- Inform you about special incentives you may receive through your participation in the Program.
You can opt out of these communications from Microsoft by unenrolling from the program. Any feedback you provide can be used by Microsoft without charge, for any purpose.
We open up these Program opportunities so you can tell us what you love, what you don’t love, and what you really want to see to make Xbox better. If you ever need help, we’ve got you covered at the forums with support from official Xbox Support staff and Xbox Community Ambassadors. Visit forums.xbox.com.