Xbox One Product Information
Content and features vary by country/region, and requirements may change over time. Return here to xbox.com/xbox-one for the latest Xbox One information.
Top Line System Requirements:
- 720p or higher HDMI-compatible TV. To receive live TV via broadcast or cable, supported receiver device (television tuner or cable/satellite set top box) with HDMI output and HDMI cable required (all sold separately).
- Broadband internet (recommended 1.5 mbps down/768 kbps up); Microsoft account and account on Xbox Live in an Xbox One-supported Xbox Live countries/regions (see xbox.com/live/regions) required for initial online set-up (significant download required), updates and some features, including retention of gameplay settings and information; ISP fees apply. Paid subscriptions, internet speed and/or additional requirements apply for some features.
- Games, Kinect and accessories made for Xbox 360 or original Xbox will not work with Xbox One.
- Kinect voice support is only available in supported locales and languages, and is only available with selected games and Xbox Live content. To view voice features by market, go here. For a detailed list of voice commands, download it here.
- Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. See support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/system/manage-storage. 1 GB = 1billion bytes.
- Customer support and Warranty only available in Xbox One-supported countries/regions (listed below).
- Wireless Networking feature supports dual band 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectrums, compatible with IEE 801.11 a/b/g/n networks.
- On Xbox One, Xbox Video is streaming only. In some instances certain DVD and Blu-ray discs may not play properly.
Recommended Minimum Play Space:
Single player about 4 ft. 7 in. (1.4 m) from sensor. Two players about 6 ft. (1.8m) from sensor. Play space will vary by game, application, sensor placement and other factors.
Xbox One-Supported Xbox Live Countries/Regions
- Hong Kong SAR
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Xbox Live System Requirements for Xbox One: