There’s only one place to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbusters this year, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live, powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance. Quickly switch between games, live TV, and apps. And instantly resume your game where you left off.
Gaming just got even better with Windows 10. Stay connected to your Xbox Live community, start party chats, launch into cross-device multiplayer, and stream Xbox One games to any Windows 10 PC in your home.6
*Estimated retail price—prices may vary by retailer.
1. Halo 5: Guardians coming fall 2015; Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6, Fable Legends, and Quantum Break coming late 2015; all games sold separately.
2. EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www.ea.com/eaaccess for details. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) also required to access certain vault title online features. Conditions and restrictions apply.
3. Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately). Advanced TV hardware and broadband internet required for certain features; ISP fees apply.
4. Skype video calls require Kinect for Xbox One. App-provider specific paid subscriptions and/or additional requirements apply for some Xbox Live features. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply.
5. Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. Available features may vary by market.
6. In-home streaming to Windows 10 PCs and cross-device play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs coming soon. See xbox.com/xbox-one. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow.