SAMURAI WARRIORS 5
+Offers in-app purchases.
Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox subscription (sold separately).
After a 7-year wait, a new instalment in the tactical action series "SAMURAI WARRIORS" is finally here! With this title, the historical period depicted in the first title of the "SAMURAI WARRIORS" series released in 2004 has been revamped. With visuals that have largely evolved since the first "SAMURAI WARRIORS", additional WARRIORS officers, and evolved actions, an even deeper drama set in the warring states is depicted. Also, with a focus on the lives of officers Nobunaga Oda and Mitsuhide Akechi, in order to more intensely and boldly depict the warring states era spanning from the end of the Ōnin War to the Incident at Honnōji, the title is the beginning of a new series, in which the stories and characters from the traditional "SAMURAI WARRIORS" have been revamped. Features of "SAMURAI WARRIORS 5" ■With officers whose designs have been revamped, as well as new officers, a total of 27 Samurai Warriors join the battle Officers such as a young Nobunaga Oda, known as the "Great Fool", and daimyō Yoshimoto Imagawa, who was called the "Greatest Archer in all of Kaidō", appear with new designs that match the setting of this title. Also, new officers such as Toshimitsu Saitō, a retainer of Mitsuhide Akechi, as well as Kōga ninja Mitsuki join the battle. A total of 27 Samurai Warriors interweave their fates to create a dramatic warring states era. ■WARRIORS actions are more thrilling and dazzling than ever before In this title, players can once again enjoy the "thrill of sending enemies flying" that the WARRIORS series is renowned for. And with new actions that have been added with this title, as well as new depictions that give off a Japanese flair, the WARRIORS actions have become even more stunning. Note: "SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 Digital Deluxe Edition" is also available. Please be careful when making your purchase. * Online Co-officer Play does not support playing with others from different regions or with different language settings. Language supported: English, Deutsch, Français
Add-ons for this game
- Additional Weapon set 2
- Additional Horse "Qilin"
- Additional Horse "Ghost"
- Additional Weapon Set 5
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 6 "How to Be a Warrior"
- Additional Weapon set 1
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 5 "Turning the Tables"
- Additional Horse "Black Shadow"
- Additional Horse "Silver Coat"
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 4 "The Strongest Right-Hand Man"
- Additional Weapon Set 4
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 Season Pass
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 1 "Oichi's Getting Hitched"
- Additional Horse "Armor Coat"
- Additional Horse "Iron Coat"
- Additional Weapon Set 3
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 3 "Who Is the Smartest in the Land?"
- Additional Scenario & BGM Set 2 "Battle for the Legendary Hot Springs"
People also like
- DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 Empires
- STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN
- SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE
- The DioField Chronicle
- Soul Hackers 2
- CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION
- Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition Xbox Series X|S
- CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION
- Disciples: Liberation Digital Deluxe Edition
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel
- Marvel's Midnight Suns Enhanced Edition
- SpellForce III Reforced: Complete Edition
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story™ - Deluxe Edition
- Gungrave G.O.R.E
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Legendary Hero Edition
- Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
- No More Heroes 3 Xbox
- Rune Factory 4 Special
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister
- Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition
- Steelrising - Standard Edition
- DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition