Assassin’s Creed® Origins
What’s new with Assassin’s Creed Origins
The Curse of the Pharaohs
Bayek embarks on a new quest to the city of Thebes after receiving reports of mysterious events. Learning that a curse has transformed Thebes into a living nightmare, Bayek must investigate its cause, leading him to face beasts from Egyptian mythology.GET IT NOW
An Origin Story
Start here, at the very beginning, with the never-before-told origin story of Assassin’s Creed. You are Bayek, protector of Egypt, whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
Experience the mysteries of Ancient Egypt
Uncover lost tombs and explore the pyramids. Discover the secrets of the ancient mummies, Egyptian gods and the last pharaohs.
Trailers and gameplay
How will Assassin’s Creed Origins leverage the power of the Xbox One X?
Assassin’s Creed Origins will be visually stunning and fun on all platforms, but thanks to the power of the Scorpio engine, the Xbox One X will let players experience the most beautiful version of our game with all the stunning details, beautiful landscapes and incredible cities of Ancient Egypt.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins uses the power of the Scorpio engine to render the game in 4K resolution on 4K-capable screens. 4K allows us to make the work of our teams really stand out as we can display more of the details and textures they created. For players without 4K screens, the fact that the game renders in 4K will result in an oversampled image of higher quality on their 1080p displays.
- With Dolby Atmos players will feel right at the centre of Ancient Egypt, hearing more details with greater sound fidelity such as flocks of birds flying overhead for an immersive experience.
- With HDR, skies appear more realistic than ever with tons of subtle colour change in the blues. Sunsets look spectacular and fire effects are displayed more vibrantly and beautifully. Shadows now use bigger texture buffers to appear sharper and more detailed than on any other console version.
- Due to the greater amount of memory and more powerful CPU of the Xbox One X, Assassin’s Creed Origins can maintain higher quality architectural models, vegetation, rocks and display them at longer Draw Distances in dense environments like the grand cities of Alexandria and Memphis.
4K: 4K Ultra HD not available on the Xbox One or Xbox One S consoles.
HDR: HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs.
Xbox One X Enhanced: Enhanced features for Xbox One X subject to release of a content update. Games information at xbox.com/enhanced.
- Action RPG
- Xbox One
- Release date
- 27 October 2017
Ancient Egypt, a land of majesty and intrigue, is disappearing in a ruthless fight for power. Unveil dark secrets and forgotten myths as you go back to the one founding moment: The Origins of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
Save £XX.XX • 12 days remaining
£XX.XX with Xbox Game Pass
Upgrade your game experience with the Deluxe Edition which includes the base game and the Deluxe Pack.
The Deluxe Pack includes:
- The Ambush at Sea Mission
- The Desert Cobra pack (Including Desert Cobra outfit, Eye of Apep, Fang Sickle Sword, Legendary Snake Shield and Fangs Horse Companion)
- 3 Ability points
Save £XX.XX • 12 days remaining
£XX.XX with Xbox Live Gold
£XX.XX with EA Access