Visit Xbox | Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. This competition is made pursuant to a multiple lottery permit.
3. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Ltd (ACN 002 589 460) of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.
4. The competition commences at 14.01PM Sydney time on 23rd May 2019 and closes at 13.59PM Sydney time on Thursday 31st May 2019 (Promotion Period).
5. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, do one of the following:
To enter via Twitter you must do all of the following within the Entry Period:
- Login to your legally registered Twitter account and visit https://www.twitter.com/xboxANZ/
- Re-tweet the promotional post and include the hashtags #VisitXbox and #sweepstakes.
To enter via Facebook you must do all of the following within the Entry Period:
- Login to your legally registered Facebook account and visit https://www.Facebook.com/xboxANZ/
- Like the Visit Xbox promotional post .
All required elements must be included to be eligible. By either re-tweeting (Twitter) or Liking (Facebook), you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per platform. Limit one (1) entry per person per platform for a total of (2) entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
8. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. Only one entry is permitted per person per platform for a total of two entries (1 on Twitter and 1 one Facebook)
12. The prizes will be drawn within 14 days of the promotion period’s end at [Microsoft, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, Sydney, 21113, NSW]. The draw will be conducted via a random barrel draw.
13. The first entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received will win one (1) Xbox One X console, one (1) 12 months Xbox Game Pass subscription, one (1) set of promotional postcards, (1) universal adapter and one (1) carry case only. Approximate Retail Value of Prize, AUS$811.78. Total number prizes = 1 prize to 7 eligible markets.
14. Total prize value = AUS$811.78.
15. In the event that these terms and conditions have been approved in accordance with a multiple lottery permit, the Promoter acknowledges the individual and total prize limits that apply and will not award, under any circumstances, prizes that exceed those limits.
16. No individual prize exceeds AUS$1,000 and total value of prizes do not exceed AUS$100,000.
17. The Promoter will not award any prizes which are otherwise prohibited.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
19. If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, or part of any nominated prize the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the written directions of any competent authority, to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not claim their prize or an element of their prize 30 days after the promotional period ends, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu of that prize or that element of the prize.
21. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
23. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
24. Each valid entry has an equal probability of winning.
25. Winners will be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw via direct message on their chosen platform (Facebook or Twitter)
26. If necessary, a second draw will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prizes at [Microsoft, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, 2113, NSW] subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners drawn in the second draw will be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw via direct message on their chosen platform (Facebook or Twitter).
27. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
28. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to the promotion. The entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
33. Permit Numbers: NSW Permit No. TPM/19/04174, ACT Permit No. TP 19/02778.