Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, who receive the May Xbox newsletter, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 12th May 2017 and 23.59 BST on 14th May 2017 to be entered into the relevant prize draw.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and an existing Xbox account are required. You must be subscribed to the Xbox newsletter to enter.
- a. Xbox 360 Customers: Play any game on your Xbox 360 console for at least one hour while logged into your Xbox account to be entered into the prize draw; or
- b. Xbox One Customers: Play any game on your Xbox One console for at least one hour while logged into your Xbox account to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person into each prize draw. A maximum of one prize per person per prize draw can be won during the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- a. Xbox 360 Customer Prizes: 1 winner will win 1 x Xbox Elite Console; and
- b. Xbox One Customer Prizes: 1 winner will win 1 x Xbox Wireless Controller.
Winners will be provided prizes as determined by the Promoter.
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Periods will be entered into the relevant prize draw to be conducted within 12 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 10 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The Promoter will, at its discretion, reallocate the prize that was not awarded to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winner is liable for any relevant taxes applicable in order to legally claim the prize.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and region of the winners will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/microsoft which will be available after 30th June 2017 for 4 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.