Xbox 360 Media Download Center
To obtain your setup package or instructions for connecting your Xbox 360, select the version of Windows installed on this computer from the following list.
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 – Update Rollup 2
- Windows Vista Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows 7 (versions that include Windows Media Center)
- Windows 7 (versions that do not include Windows Media Center)
To determine the version of your Windows operating system, follow these steps:
- On the Start menu, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, under System, look for the version of Windows that you are running.
Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Start Media Center.
- On the Settings menu, click General.
- Scroll down, and then click About Media Center.
- Click Software Version, the version number of Media Center you are running is displayed.
- Click the Start button, right-click Computer and then click Properties.
To determine if your version of Windows 7 includes Windows Media Center:
- Click the Start button, then All Programs.
- If there is an item called Windows Media Center, then your installation of Windows 7 includes Windows Media Center.