1. Instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The promoters are Microsoft Pty Limited, ACN 002 589 460 of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113 and Foxtel Management Pty Ltd ACN 068671938 of 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113 .
3. Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who hold an Xbox LIVE Gold membership during the Promotional Period (as set out in clause 5).
Employees and their immediate families of the promoters, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
The entrant’s Xbox LIVE Gold membership must be current and not expire during the Promotional Period. Any entrant whose Xbox LIVE Gold subscription expires during the Promotional Period will be ineligible to win a prize
4. The promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoters believe either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
How to Enter
5. The competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 17.06.2013 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 07.07.2013 (Promotional Period). The first entry period commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 17.06.2013 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 23.06.2013 (“First Entry Period”). The second entry period commences at 12.00am (AEST) on 24.06.2013 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 07.07.2013 (“Second Entry Period”).
6. To enter, entrants must, during either the First Entry Period or Second Entry Period
a) Download or have downloaded the Foxtel on Xbox 360 App; and
b) Download the Go for Gold Gamerpic; and
c) Use the Foxtel on Xbox 360 App for 15 minutes or more.
7. Each entrant may only enter once. One prize per winner. Once a winner has won a prize, their entry will be removed from the eligible entries. If an entrant is unsuccessful in the draw following the First Entry Period, their entry will be carried over to subsequent draws.
Prizes and Prize Draws
8. There will be 2 prizes drawn at random on 01.07.2013 from all entries received during the First Entry Period (the “First Draw Prize/s”). Each First Draw Prize is valued at a maximum of $2,000 and consists of:
Quantity of prizes 2 (4 tickets), RRP of each prize $2,000.00, Total Prize Value $4,000.00.
9. There will be 95 prizes drawn at random on 15.07.2013 from all valid entries received during the Second Entry Period, and from all valid entries received during the First Entry Period (excluding those submitted by entrants who won a First Draw Prize)(the “Second Draw Prize/s”). Each Second Draw Prize is valued at a maximum of $120 and consists of:
Quantity of prizes 95, RRP of each prize $120.00, Total Prize Value $11,400.00.
10. Total prize value: $15,400. Total number of prizes: 97.
11. The prizes will be drawn at 10am (AEST) on Monday 01.07.2013 and Monday 15.07.2013 at 1 Epping Road North Ryde NSW 2113.
12. Winners will be notified in writing to the email address provided when downloading the Gamerpic within 2 days of the draw. The names of all First Draw Prize winners will be published in The Australian on03.07.2013.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Flights, accommodation or other forms of bookings and are subject to availability. Travel arrangements are at the promoters’ discretion and dependent on the winner’s nearest Australian capital airport. If the promoters are unable to supply the nominated prize, or part of any nominated prize the promoters reserve the right, subject to the written directions of any authority to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
14. All transfers, meals, beverages, extra activities, spending money and all other ancillary costs (including travel insurance) not expressly provided, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the First Draw Prize winner. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a First Draw Prize winner does not take an element of the First Draw Prize at the time stipulated by the promoters then that element of the First Draw Prize will be forfeited by the First Draw Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. Frequent Flyer points are not available for any of the flights included in the First Draw Prize.
16. Airline tickets included in the First Draw Prize cannot be used as part-payment of another airfare.
17. A First Draw Prize winner and their travel partner[s] must depart from and return to the same point of departure and travel together.
18. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from a First Draw Prize winner and/or their travel partner[s] at check-in to the Hotel, for all incidental charges.
19. All entries become the property of the promoters. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoters. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
20. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The promoters and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
21. All prizes will be distributed. If necessary, a second draw will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prizes at 1 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 on:
a) 04.07.2013 at 10am (AEST) for the prizes drawn on 01.07.2013 referred to in clause 8 (“Unclaimed First Draw Prize Draw”);
b) 16.10.2013 at 10am (AEST) for the prizes drawn on 15.07.2013 referred to in clause 9.
22. Subject to any directions given by any relevant authority, winners of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing to the email address provided when downloading the Gamerpic within 2 days of the unclaimed prize draw. The names of all winners of the Unclaimed First Draw Prize Draw will be published in The Australian on 06.07.2013.
23. Before the prize is awarded, the First Draw Prize winner and any other person/s sharing the prize with the winner will be required to sign a form to release the promoters from and indemnify the promoters against, any and all liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
24. The First Draw Prize is subject to third party conditions including, but not limited to, the conditions of entry of British and Irish Lions and ANZ Stadium. The promoters and their related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of British and Irish Lions and ANZ Stadium.
25. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website (including downloading the Gamerpic and Foxtel on Xbox 360 app) are the responsibility of the entrant.
26. Entrants agree to, at the promoters’ request, participate in any promotional activity such as videos on digital platforms including but not limited to Xbox.com surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize. Entrants agree this participation will be free of charge. Entrants consent to the promoters and their associated agencies using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
27. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the promoters may, in their discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the promoters in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
30. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the promoters is not responsible for:
a) any problems or technical malfunction with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion;
b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused either by users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in connection with the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the Promotion; or
c) any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft; or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or Entrants’ details.
31. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this Promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoters reserves the right to seek damages in the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
32. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the promoters with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended
34. Permit Numbers: NSW Permit No: LTPS/13/04379, Vic Permit No. 13/1304; ACT Permit No TP13/02008; SA Permit No.T13/995.